Congrats Scouts! Bishop's Trophy 2016!
Cub Scouting is for boys in 1st - 5th grade, or 7 to 10 years of age.
Our goal is to help our Cub Scouts live
To do my best
what they promise...
• Mentally, physically, socially and spiritually.
To do my duty to God
• Religious Emblems, Scout Sunday, Priest visit to den
meetings, and regular worship.
And my country
• Being a good citizen, respecting and saluting the U.S. flag,
and standing at attention when our national anthem is played.
To help other people
• Scouting for Food, neighborhood trash pick-up, and helping
with Christmas baskets.
And to obey the law of the Pack.
• Following the laws of the land, school, home, den and pack.
Most of our members are parishioners of Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Conroe, but all boys in the area who are interested in joining are welcome.